A JAZZ IMPROVISATION COURSE FOR ALL INSTRUMENTS!
“If only somebody had told me these things before…” this is what most of the time students tell me. I’m sure you’ll be soon one of them after this jazz improvisation course.
“Jazz improvisation is composing 1 minute of music in 1 minute of time” Bill Evans said.
To compose one minute of music in one minute of time, jazz improvisation must be studied like a science because it’s science.
This a step by step jazz improvisation course for all instruments. I’ve been studying jazz improvisation for 20 years and this jazz improvisation course is the result of all those years spent on the piano transcribing jazz masters and trying to understand how to create interesting jazz lines.
IT’S NOT ONLY A JAZZ IMPROVISATION COURSE FOR PIANISTS! IT’S A JAZZ IMPROVISATION COURSE FOR ALL INSTRUMENTS!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- The structure of chords: chord tones and tensions
- Create interesting lines with arpeggios
- Combine arpeggios with enclosures to sound like a pro
- Improvise on any tune with just 3 scales
- Use similarity of chords to use just 1 scale for 4 types of chords
- Think in minor chords to easily play any tune.
Jazz improvisation cannot be easy than that! You’ll find inside the course a lot of jazz improvisation excercises in pdf to improve your skill to compose in real time!
This jazz improvisation course explores different types and styles of compositions from the perspective of the improviser.
Video lessons + pdf materials to study and practice!